- 1 package frozen dinner rolls, defrosted and cut in half, rolled into balls
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 stick of butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl combine the sugars and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, melt your butter. Cut each defrosted dinner roll in half and roll into a ball with your hands. Dip the dough ball into the butter and then into the sugar and place in the pan. Continue this step until all dough has been used. Drizzle remaining butter on top, followed by remaining sugar mix. Place pan in oven and cook for 50-60 minutes. Let cool for 10-15 minutes then top with cream cheese frosting.
Ingredients for Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1 4 oz (half) a package of regular cream cheese block, softened
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 1.5 cups of sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4-1/3 cup of milk (thin enough to pour)
** Note- it’s very important that both butter and cream cheese are very soft (almost room temp). If not, you will get a lumpy frosting.