- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 white onion, shaved into slices
- 2 lb. shaved beef
- 2 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 package of sliced provolone cheese, cut in half
- 2 8oz containers of crescent rolls
- Horseradish Sauce
Ingredients Horseradish Sauce:
- 1-2 tbsp of prepared horseradish
- 1 cup of sour cream (or plain yogurt)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix horseradish and sour cream together and season to taste.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Heat a 12” Orgreenic sauté pan on medium high heat. Melt ghee and add onions. Cook onions until they are caramelized and translucent, then add beef. Cook beef until its medium rare and remove from heat. In a 10” Ogreenic sauté pan, place a small 3-4” diameter heat proof bowl, inverted. Overlapping slightly, drape one crescent triangle from the bowl to the outside edge. Repeat this step until the circle is complete. Place the cooked beef inside the ring and then top with a piece of the cheese. Gently wrap the triangle over the beef and tuck under, making a circle. Cook for 20 minutes.
Let cool for 5-10 minutes. Invert the center bowl and add any sauce of your choice.